Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Kale chips

A couple friends told me about kale chips and my first reaction was, "WHAT?!" I seriously thought they were kidding me. "Yeah, they're crispy like potato chips!" Could there really be another way to eat one of my favorite garden vegetables?

So I tried it and they were exactly right!

Here's how I made mine:
For about a handful of kale, remove the midrib, sprinkle with olive oil and mix to evenly distribute the oil, and bake until crispy at 300 degrees for about 15 minutes. I sprinkled lightly with salt afterwards.

They are really super crispy and delish! I ate them up so fast I didn't even bother to take a pic. Will add one next time. I think I'm going to raid the garden now! :D

1 comment:

  1. Made my chips the same way and they were incredible! the only thing I did different was added some chili powder to give it a little more spank.
    dentist in Jupiter FL, cosmetic dentistry

    ReplyDelete